Feng Shui is starting to revolutionize people in ways never thought of before. This ancient Chinese secret can change the way you do things and provide you all of wealth and abundance that you’ve been searching for!
More people are interested in learning this method, but don’t know how to go about it. In this course, Feng Shui — Tips To Enhance And Harmonize Any Home Or Business, you will discover the secrets and strategies used to transform your entire life.
The course begins by explaining the definition of this Chinese practice and how it came into being. It also list five methods of Feng Shui, including the Ba-Gua method. In addition to that, there are five elements that play a major part in the Feng Shui practice and how they operate.
In this course, you will discover the following:
- What is “Chi” and how does it work in relation to Feng Shui
- What are Productive and Destructive Cycles and how they work in conjunction with the Feng Shui practice
- What is the one thing that is the same about them
It is very important to know what the colors used in Feng Shui stand for. There are 11 colors listed in this course and each of them explains what they represent in the Feng Shui world.
You can’t be happy unless you have a happy home, right? If you don’t have peace, you can’t have positive flow in your life. It’s important that you make a connection and find harmony. When you incorporate Feng Shui, your situation can change from negative to positive. Plus...
- Why it’s important to have that connection with your home
- What you can do to make that happen
- What to do if the atmosphere is not responding the way you want it to
- What not to do if the atmosphere is not responding the way you want it to
Did you know that having a lot of clutter is a hindrance to moving forward? It also represents disorganization. Clutter can stop you in your tracks and cause you not to receive energy from Feng Shui. You have to have a mindset that you need to be free and clear of mess. This course mentions two other things what clutter represents and what you can do to get rid of it.
Did you know that having a happy home can affect your relationships with other people? Just think about it, if you’re not happy, then you transfer that feeling to others in their presence. Who wants to be around a person that is always unhappy everytime you’re with them?
- How changing your furniture can help you have a better relationship with others
- What to install outside of your home to bring about change
- What to do when you find the positive energy in your home
- What You can do to increase energy in the kitchen
- Why you should use the colors from the Feng Shui method in your bedroom
- Why you should have air-purifying plants in your home office
- How to enhance the presence of Chi